Discover Your Behavioral Style for Strong Management
Dealing with criticism, complaints and anger is crucial to our daily life. Our interaction with employees, customers, family, neighbors, even strangers, reflects our management ability.
The following topics are included in our workshop. All topics will be customized to our clients needs.
- How to deflect anger
- Using your listening power
- Mirroring body language increases anger
- Tone overshadows words
- Understanding different behavioral styles
- Allowing a person to vent
- The measured use of an apology
- Turning negatives to positive
- As anger escalates, reasoning decreases
- Discharging an employee
- Offering criticism with diplomacy
- aking criticism with Teflon